Introducing Cyrano for Slack
Collaboration & communication combined. Link your Slack and Cyrano teams to build the ultimate communication powerhouse.
# How to configure Slack within Cyrano
Configure any Cyrano Channel to automatically post published programs to your teams' Slack Channel.
- Login to your Enterprise Cyrano Account. You should have an admin role for your account and under Setup > Company/Organization, Check "Enable Slack"
- Navigate to Setup > Channels
- Select a Cyrano Channel that you want to post to your Slack Channel
- Click "Add to Slack" Option
- Follow further instructions on the screen. Once configured, any new Cyrano Program posted on this Channel will automatically be posted to the configured Slack Channel