YOU ARE REQUESTED TO READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) CAREFULLY BEFORE GRANTING YO ACCEPTANCE.
(2) GRANT OF LICENSE: Cyrano grants and you accept a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Cyrano platform, specifically for the following: (a) Use Cyrano mobile phone application(s), website(s) and other similar applications offered by Cyrano for uploading/sharing/streaming videos, photos, voices and/or submit your views/information pertaining to the same (“Cyrano Content”). (b) Create user id and passwords for using Cyrano Systems.
(3) LICENSE FEE: Cyrano shall be entitled to charge a License Fee for whole or part of the features of Cyrano Systems. Any use of Cyrano Systems shall be subject to payment of applicable License Fee from time to time.
(4) INTELLECTUAL AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: You agree that all intellectual property rights in Cyrano Systems (even those not expressly stated) are owned by Cyrano, including but not limited to copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other applicable laws. Further, you are also not permitted (and you agree not to) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works of or modify Cyrano Systems.
(6) NO WARRANTIES, LIABILITY INDEMNIFICATION: By agreeing to this EULA you consent to the following (a) Cyrano gives or makes no representation or warranty (either express or implied) as to the suitability of Cyrano Systems or its contents for any purpose or the completeness, accuracy, reliability, security or availability nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including from negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, Cyrano Systems. Cyrano is provided on an 'as is' basis. (b) Cyrano in no event shall be liable to you (or to any third party claiming under you or otherwise) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use of, or inability to use, Cyrano Systems. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction or any other commercial damages or losses, even if Cyrano knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. (c) You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Cyrano, and parties/persons acting under it harmless from and against (i) any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees resulting from or alleged to result from your use of Cyrano Systems, (ii) any loss, costs, damages, expenses, and liability caused by use of Cyrano Systems, (iii) violation of any rights of a their party through use of Cyrano Systems and (iv) any indirect, special, incidental, remote, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of any of your acts. (d) Any access to third party links from Cyrano Systems will be at your sole risk and responsibility. Cyrano disclaims and discharges itself any liability that may arise on it due to any act of such third Parties.
(7) TERMINATION WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS: Cyrano may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any terms or condition of this EULA or in case Cyrano wishes to withdraw Cyrano Systems for any reasons.
(8) APPLICABLE LAWS: The terms of this EULA fall under the jurisdiction of courts of State of Georgia, USA, and you agree that you shall not use Cyrano Systems to violate any laws of State of Georgia, USA or the country from which you use Cyrano Systems.